Kayak VR: Mirage is a jaw-dropping and exhilarating journey through beautiful and unique locations, tailor-made for Virtual Reality. Maneuver our fully physically accurate kayak around checkpoints and crown yourself the fastest, or take it easy and use the free roam mode for a leisurely trip and enjoy the scenery.
Setup and instructions for LBE functionality can be found here: https://kayakvr.com/arcade_instructions
LBE Exclusive features
- UI Mouse and keyboard controls for operators
- A hidden admin menu to adjust graphical and accessibility settings for operators
- Improved onboarding
- Allow players to set their own names in-game (for racing purposes)
- Ability to create a leaderboard for a specific group, so that a group can play each others’ ghost
- Ability to have a location wide leaderboard that all stations can contribute to
- Beautiful and varied locations to explore or race through, featuring multiple times of day and weather conditions.
- Cutting-edge graphics that push the limits of what VR is capable of.
- Fully physics-based kayaking for an authentic experience that really makes you feel like you're on the water.
- Free roam mode for a more serene experience through the levels.
- A variety of sea and wildlife that brings every environment to life.
- Time attack with a checkpoint course on all levels for racing fanatics who want a real workout.
- Play asynchronously against other players on the global leaderboards or your friends.
- Customize your kayak, paddle and headwear with a wide range of unlockable options.
- Optionally transform your controllers into a paddle by attaching them to a stick or mount and take the immersion to the next level.
- Comfort settings that make sure people without sea legs can enjoy it all the same.
- A music selection that always fits with the environment and mode you're playing in.
- Optimized to run well across a range of PC's, enabling a high-fidelity experience on high-end rigs while maintaining good performance on lower-end rigs.
- Support for FidelityFX.
- Support for DLSS (compatible with NVIDIA RTX Cards only).