An unknown virus rapidly spread through Los Angeles. The infection left thousands of undead roaming the streets. The west coast has collapsed with only a few people remaining. All hope of making it out alive was lost until hearing a radio message from a resistance group. To survive the group must work together and make it through the fallen city.
LA Deadzone is an arcade exclusive Free Roam Experience. Players will physically walk through the environment to naturally progress through the story with no artificial locomotion. The Players experience an intense survival adventure fighting off zombies as they try to escape. Designed as a high throughput and impactful experience.
Featuring a quick setup technology, Arcade owners can input their own unique identifier code, so that players can jump right into the game without delay.
- Set up in minutes
- Instant Multiplayer Connection
- Built-in chaperone System
- Operate Multiple Players in the same physical space
- Easy Free Roam Calibration to quickly switch from single booth games
- Different play size support for both large and small areas
- Full Arcade Support
- Backpack PC or Wireless Adapter
- Minimum 15’ x 15’ (4.6m x 4.6m) playspace