SynthesisVR for Android is a standalone Android application purposed to bring the wide range of SynthesisVR use cases to any modern mobile device.
MobileFuel is a Windows application purposed to install and update "SynthesisVR for Android" on your devices.
- Download, install and start MobileFuel on your Windows PC
- Connect your Android device to the same computer through USB
- MobileFuel fuel will automatically detect the attached device and will display its name and serial number. If this doesn't happen, please make sure the Developer Mode is enabled for your device.
- Check your device screen for any pending USB permissions
- If the device is connected for a first time, click the Provision button to add the device to your SynthesisVR stations. Following this, please subscribe the newly created station for the "SynthesisVR for Android" SynthesisVR module.
- Click the "Install" button in MobileFuel
- Restart your device
- Put on the HMD and you should see the SynthesisVR interface
- Launch a session by using SynthesisVR's administration portal
Commercial License Available On: