In the year 2232, World War IV is coming to an end. Artificial intelligence turned against its creator, and every android was updated with a new directive: to eliminate humans.
Cities are abandoned, radiation levels are too high, and remaining people are slowly dying out. Some of the survivors are hiding in the Deadlands, ruins of ancient cities destroyed by previous nuclear wars, and are fighting back.
Mexico City arcology, once the global capital, is the ultimate goal. Deadly machines and androids protect the mainframe that controls the planet. Getting Mexico City back is the only chance of survival people have.
You are codenamed Blackbird, the first successful hybrid of human and machine. Tomorrow morning, in a desperate attempt to turn the tide of war, you will intercept a cargo train bound for Mexico City, infiltrate deep inside enemy territory and try to bring city defense systems down from the inside.
Once resistance assault ships are inside, the ultimate battle for the future of humanity is set to begin.
- Field of action 180 degrees, which allows for smooth gameplay on devices with non-roomscale tracking.
- Can be played both in standing and seated position.
- Travelling through multiple diverse and feature-rich game locations at high speeds by different types of transport, in a dynamic environment.
- No motion sickness.
- Multiple weapon types and special character abilities add to gameplay variability.
- Destructible environment creates opportunities for varied tactical play.
- Due to easily adjusted difficulty settings the game will appeal both to VR novices and experienced players.