About This Game
You woke up in a strange place — is it a dream or reality? What do you need to do? Are you alone here?
A sneak peak into Nevrosa world that brings new gameplay mechanics to VR games:
- Redirect walking — we don't use teleport or any other locomotion system. You'll have to do it on your own but don't go beyond your chaperone! You can get on youtube!
- No jumpscares.
- You just take things with your hands and only one button is used — press a trigger on your controller to interact.
- Oh and you can die. And probably will.
Original puzzles, dark atmosphere and creepy creature and a creepy creature that follows you will help you to prepare for the upcoming full-time escape-horror experience that will finish the story you have started.
Some more things you'll probably find in Nevrosa: Prelude
- Art deco-inspired environment filled with creepy puzzle machines is waiting to share it’s secrets.
- Survival horror elements: strange creatures hide in this room… What will happen when you meet?
- An evil artifact in your hands: why does it follow you? Does it whisper something or is it just in your head?
- Dark soundtrack with position sound system.
- Different endings: you decide how this nightmare ends.