Those zombies better stay away from my Private Property
Why you need Private Property in your Arcade?
- Great fun for group of friends - up to 8 players
- Great for less hardcore gamers - no direct contact with enemies
- Popular game topic - Zombie shooter
- High replay value - returing customers
- Playful atmosphere - targeted to wider spectrum of players
Co-op zombie shooter like in good old times
The game takes place in North America in the 19th century - to set the gameplay apart from similar products (i.e., the Hard West), we placed it in the picturesque forests of rural Montana, giving the player the opportunity to visit different locations like farms, towns, and railroad stations.
The general atmosphere is meant to be witty and playful instead of dark and terrifying, making the game targeted towards a wider spectrum of players.
Instant fun with friends
Co-Op gameplay will allow 1-4 players to play in a drop-in drop-out multiplayer. We think the possibility of joining the game anytime is a great way to maintain multiplayer games while the VR player base is still limited.
Fun for all
The main challenge for each team is to defend a chosen location from the horde of zombies. The main design decision is that the zombies will not directly attack respective players - this makes the game great for all less hardcore gamers, as from our observation the direct contact with enemies can be immersion breaking for some players.
The players will move around by teleporting to a selected spot - the lack of in-game locomotion makes the experience comfortable.
Shooting mechanics - simplified!
- Access to a variety of weapons inspired by authentic ones, actually invented (and used) at the described times
- Simplified weapon handling - to fulfill the needs of early-adopters
- Local Servers - Set up a local server for your park so your clients will not waste time searching through the lobby
- Print-ready promotional posters - Download and use the posters to promote your park and Private Property game
- Easy start - All needed information is presented in a simple way every launch
- No confusion - Don't confuse your customers with progression left by the previous player