About This Game
SpellPunk VR is a high-octane competitive multiplayer spellcasting game with a comic book art style.
In SpellPunk you will unleash extraordinary powers and turn into a mighty magician who will cast spells by drawing magical symbols in the air with his/hers own hands.
Challenge your friends, become a Spellcaster and experience powers unknown!
“Spellcasting out of thin air. Literally.”
Sam Watanuki, The Gamer
“Developers didn’t tell me that this is a workout.”
“If I can remember my spells, you are gonna die.”
The 8-Bit Ninja
- Spell Casting: Draw the magic symbols for spells right with your hands. No pesky menus to get in the way here. Feel the actual power in your fingertips!
- Online matchmaking: Experience the game, playing an online multiplayer match versus someone in the SpellPunk universe.
- Private matchmaking: Create (or join) a private room with a password and play an online multiplayer match versus a friend.
- Train Like a Boss: Experience the game offline while having fun practising your skills in a very special Shooting Range Mode.
- Bigger, Badder Bots: Fight deadlier enemies in the single-player bot mode. AI with different strengths to give the single-player experience a whole new, challenging feel.
- Specially Composed Music: SpellPunk features a banging hip-hop mixed with a techno soundtrack to accompany you during your duels from feature film and game composer Penka Kouneva, known for her composition work on titles such as Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, as well as her orchestral work on World of Warcraft: Legion, WoW: Warlords of Draenor, WoW: Cataclysm, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, SC II: Wings of Liberty, and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls.
- Comic Book Art Style: If you are a comic book lover, you will definitely enjoy SpellPunk's visuals.
- Characters: SpellPunk features a full body avatar, which will increase the immersive experience making you feel like a real magician yourself and places you right in the magical duel.
- Powerful Visual Effects: The beautifully crafted VFX emphasise the grandeur of the spells and create a feeling of wonder and fulfilment after each successful spell cast.