(1) A brand new aesthetics of the game - Yes, it is still a comic book one, but once you have a look at the updated game, you can not disagree that now our avatars and battle arenas look totally dope, right?
and talking about the aesthetics…
(2) Battle Arenas - 12 battle scenes are awaiting you to play a magical multiplayer duel. We have not only completely revamped them, but we have also heard your voices and added some additional magic to each battle arena.
(3) Locomotion - You can now freely move on the battle platforms. But do have in mind that you can’t cast spells while you are moving. So… choose wisely. 😉
(4) Battle Platforms - 3 x the size of the previous ones. And for extra coolness, the right and left parts are destructible. Yes, you definitely can destroy those parts of the platform when your opponent is on them.
(5) Covers - up to three destructible covers are there for you in order to protect you from the opponents powers.
(6) Game Rounds - to win a magical duel versus an opponent now you have to win 2 out of 3 matches.
(7) Spell recognition system - we put a lot of work into fine tuning it.
(8) Other small, and actually not so small, changes and (9) Bug fixes.
About This Game
SpellPunk VR is a high-octane competitive multiplayer spellcasting game with a comic book art style.
In SpellPunk you will unleash extraordinary powers and turn into a mighty magician who will cast spells by drawing magical symbols in the air with his/hers own hands.
Challenge your friends, become a Spellcaster and experience powers unknown!
“Spellcasting out of thin air. Literally.”
Sam Watanuki, The Gamer
“Developers didn’t tell me that this is a workout.”
“If I can remember my spells, you are gonna die.”
The 8-Bit Ninja
- Spell Casting: Draw the magic symbols for spells right with your hands. No pesky menus to get in the way here. Feel the actual power in your fingertips!
- Online matchmaking: Experience the game, playing an online multiplayer match versus someone in the SpellPunk universe.
- Private matchmaking: Create (or join) a private room with a password and play an online multiplayer match versus a friend.
- Train Like a Boss: Experience the game offline while having fun practising your skills in a very special Shooting Range Mode.
- Bigger, Badder Bots: Fight deadlier enemies in the single-player bot mode. AI with different strengths to give the single-player experience a whole new, challenging feel.
- Specially Composed Music: SpellPunk features a banging hip-hop mixed with a techno soundtrack to accompany you during your duels from feature film and game composer Penka Kouneva, known for her composition work on titles such as Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, as well as her orchestral work on World of Warcraft: Legion, WoW: Warlords of Draenor, WoW: Cataclysm, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, SC II: Wings of Liberty, and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls.
- Comic Book Art Style: If you are a comic book lover, you will definitely enjoy SpellPunk's visuals.
- Characters: SpellPunk features a full body avatar, which will increase the immersive experience making you feel like a real magician yourself and places you right in the magical duel.
- Powerful Visual Effects: The beautifully crafted VFX emphasise the grandeur of the spells and create a feeling of wonder and fulfilment after each successful spell cast.